A European Tour venue with two courses to choose from
Renowned as the 'Augusta Of The North'. The Hunting Course at Slaley Hall is one that should be on every golfer's bucket list. With lush fairways shaped through Northumberland woodland, The Hunting Course demands long and straight tee shots with a careful approach to shot selection and a steady hand on the putting surface.
The Priestman stretches away from the resort itself, offering golfers panoramic views of the Northumberland countryside. With this course being much more exposed to the elements, different aspects of your golf game will come under scrutiny.
In addition to Corporate and Society Golf Days, we also have a package specifically tailored to your Charity Golf Day needs. Click here for more information.
We also have an on site Golf shop with an extensive range of merchandise to suit anyone; golfer or not. From branded clothing to food and drink and those on course essentials.
- Dave Thomas and Neil Coles designed 36-hole golf complex
- A challenge for golfers of all abilities
- Buggies are available for hire on a daily basis
- Chipping & short game area with practice bunkers
- Covered driving range
- Claret Jug golf bar offering views of the golf course