A European Tour venue with two courses to choose from
Renowned as the 'Augusta Of The North'. The Hunting Course at Slaley Hall is one that should be on every golfer's bucket list.
The Priestman stretches away from the resort itself, offering golfers panoramic views of the Northumberland countryside.
- Dave Thomas and Neil Coles designed
- 36-hole golf complex
- A challenge for golfers of all abilities
- Buggies are available for hire on a daily basis
- Large putting green
- Chipping & short game area with practice bunkers
- Covered driving range
- Claret Jug golf bar offering views of the golf course
- A state-of-the-art customer fit studio
In addition to Corporate and Society Golf Days, we also have a package specifically tailored to your Charity Golf Day needs. Click here for more information.
We also have an on site Golf shop with an extensive range of merchandise to suit anyone; golfer or not. From branded clothing to food and drink and those on course essentials.