Conference & Events Rewards
The loyalty scheme from The QHotels Collection delivering rewards for booking events with us
***TRIPLE REWARDS until 2 JUNE 2023***
To celebrate the longer days and (hopefully!) warmer weather alongside The QHotels Collection winning Best Hotel Brand at the recent M&IT awards, we’re offering TRIPLE REWARDS on your bookings with our C&E Rewards scheme. Here’s how...
- Spend between £500 and £1999 and you will get a £30 Love2shop Reward Code (instead of £10)
- For every additional £1,000 spent on your event, we will give you an additional £30
- Offer is available for all new events booked and confirmed by 5 May 2023, taking place before 2 June 2023.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Click below to make an enquiry, email us or call 020 988 3660
TRIPLE C&E Rewards: Terms and Conditions
- Triple Rewards is available on all new bookings, booked and confirmed by 5 May 2023, taking place by 2 June 2023.
- Rewards can be claimed for the following: 24hour and day delegate conferences, meetings & events, corporate golf (groups of 12 or over), corporate groups (over 10 rooms), corporate banqueting functions , training events, team building, room hire over £500.
- Rewards can't be claimed for: non-corporate events, accommodation not attached to a conference, meeting, event or golf event, weddings
- Is your company allowed to participate in incentive schemes and accept rewards? Once you have signed up, The QHotels Collection cannot take responsibility for you accepting rewards against your own company policy
- Rewards can only be claimed after the event has taken place and within six months of the event taking place
- You can only claim for rewards for events that have taken place whilst your company was a member of the scheme. Rewards cannot be claimed retrospectively
- Rewards cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other The QHotels Collection incentives or offers
- Only one claim can be made per event. If you’re an agent booking on behalf of a client, we cannot reward both the agent and the direct booker. If you are both members of the Corporate Rewards scheme then it will be down to the agent to decide who receives the rewards
- Claims cannot be made against cancelled events
- Claims from separate events cannot be accumulated and added together
- The QHotels Collection cannot accept claims for events that were already enquired for prior to you signing up to the Corporate Rewards scheme.
- Your minimum claim must be over £500 and based on the value of your event at the contract stage before any extras that may have been added during the event. Your event value will also exclude extra costs that may have been added for audio visual support or team building/theming.
- When you submit your claim, your rewards will be calculated for you there and then and values will be rounded down to the nearest thousand. However your final claim will be paid on the invoice amount ex VAT.
- The QHotels Collection cannot accept any liability for tax implications incurred as a result of receiving vouchers that members may be liable to pay tax on.
- The QHotels Collection reserve the right to withdraw or alter the scheme without prior notice at any time