A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
We love to welcome your four-legged family members and have a range of dog-friendly rooms available on request. To ensure you and your pooch enjoy your stay please review our house rules so you don’t end up in the dog house!
To ensure your VIPooches have a pawfect stay with us here at Slaley Hall, please read the below before your visit:
- We welcome well-mannered dogs to Slaley Hall. As with our human guests, if your dog damages anything in the hotel we may have to charge for the repair or replacement. Noise disturbances may also be subject to a charge.
- We have a specific number of our Classic bedrooms available which we will aim to conveniently allocate for urgent doggy walks. If you have a favourite room please check at time of booking whether it is suitable for dogs.
- Dogs are charged at £20 per night per stay (with the exception of Service Dogs)
- Three’s a crowd; a maximum of two dogs will be allowed in your bedroom.
- Your canine companions must be kept on their lead at all times in the hotel and well controlled with in our grounds. To avoid flying Golf Balls the Golf Course is out of bounds.
- For the comfort of other guests, we would ask you refrain from bringing your dogs into Mr Kennedy’s Brasserie, Dukes and the Whiskey Snug. We are happy to provide food and drink menus for you to enjoy in the Drawing Room, Main Cocktail Bar and the Claret Jug.
- Toilet etiquette is a must – please ensure that you clean up after your dog at all times, using the bins outside provided
- Where possible your dog should not be left in the bedroom alone. If your dog is well behaved and left alone please ensure you display the Dog in Room card on your door so our staff are aware. Please also inform the Reception Team in case your dog disturbs other residents so that you can be contacted and asked to return to your room.
- We welcome dogs at Slaley Hall, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
We can't wait to welcome you and your furry friend to Slaley Hall.