New Year Breaks
See in 2022 in style...
From £145 per adult & £75 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Welcome in 2022 with a relaxing break at Slaley Hall.
30 December: Arrive to a warm welcome and begin your relaxing break by taking in the beautiful surroundings of Slaley Hall. In the evening a delicious three-course meal will be served in our restaurant.
New Year’s Eve: Enjoy a hearty Northumbrian breakfast, followed by a relaxed walk around the grounds or take advantage of our relaxing health club and spa. If you’re arriving today, make yourself at home and relax in the health club or spa (pre-booking of treatments required).
Gala Ball: Join us in the Kielder Suite at our Gala Ball. You will receive a red-carpet arrival and Champagne drinks reception, before being treated to a five-course gala dinner, live party band, resident DJ and a traditional Scottish piper who will welcome in the New Year. Gather on the terrace at 12 for fireworks!
Family Party: Join us for our family party. This includes a welcome drink reception, delicious evening buffet and family disco, joined by a traditional Scottish piper as the bells chime midnight gather on the terrace for fireworks.
Celebration Package: Enjoy a romantic three-course meal served in our restaurant. Retire to the bar and indulge in some live entertainment. Gather on the terrace at midnight for fireworks.
Celebration Package - One Night: From £145 per adult*
Family Party - Two Nights: From £189 per adult & £75 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Family Party - Three Nights: From £265 per adult & £140 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Gala Ball - Two Nights: From £205 per adult*
Gala Ball - Three Nights: From £298 per adult*
Discover more by viewing our festive brochure below!
Call our friendly team on 0330 107 1599 to book
Terms & Conditions
- *From prices are per guest & based on two adults sharing a standard bedroom.
- All packages are subject to availability & include VAT.
- Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Supplements also apply for upgrades to designated Family rooms, Premium rooms, Superior rooms & Suites and are per room each night.
- To guarantee your package a £50 per guest non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. The balance is payable by one month in advance. Bookings made after this date require full payment
- A family bedroom may incur an additional supplement. Contact us on 0330 107 1599 to request this information.
- Please note, The Queens Hotel & Mercure Bristol Holland House are excluded.
- Children are welcome to all hotels, thought please note, restrictions may be in place for a handful of our New Year’s Eve packages which may be for over 18s only.
- Children are permitted to use the swimming pools in all hotels that have a pool & some hotels have splash times for children – please enquire when booking.
- Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival & you will need to vacate your room by 11am the day you depart, unless otherwise stated in an individual hotel package.
- You can arrange a late check out when you’re at the hotel, for a small fee, just contact reception.
- The majority of hotels offer bedrooms for wheelchair users; please contact the hotel directly to ask for more information. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
- If an unexpected event or unforeseen circumstances causes you to cancel your New Year’s package before 1st December, no additional cancellation fees will be charged although all deposits are non-refundable. Any bookings cancelled after this date will be charged for the total value of the package.
- When you arrive at the hotel you’ll be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee payment of any extras you have during your stay – such as drinks at the bar or beauty treatments in the spa.
- Most hotels have a health club which is free for you to use throughout your stay.
- Please note that any spa treatments taken or rounds of golf played will be charged additionally. Some spas may have limited opening times over Christmas & New Year so please check with the hotel directly.
- Car parking is free of charge at many hotels, however there are 2 Hotels (The Queens & The Stratford) where car parking is off-site for an additional charge.
- Brochure accuracy: We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages & all prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed since sending this brochure to print. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
- BREAKFAST EACH MORNING
- NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER
- ACCESS TO LEISURE FACILITIES
- FUN FESTIVE ACTIVITIES